Where Retired Professionals can exchange their new found currency – TIME.
ARC (Active Retiree Community) is conceived and developed as a social-economic organization, whose main objective is to provide a program for retired or soon-to-retire executives to come together to identify ways to occupy their abundantly available time with:
- meaningful purposes, and
- beneficial application of their career experience and expertise.
HOW IT WORKS
ARC offers a stimulating environment for exchange of ideas and continuous contribution and collaboration amongst its members. This is achieved through 4 distinct Exchanges:
- Network Exchange – where members come together
- Ideas Exchange – where members share ideas
- Projects Exchange – where ideas are developed to projects
- Services Exchange – where projects lead to service engagements.
PROJECTS & IDEAS
The 4 Exchanges at ARC provide an environment to stimulate exchange and realization of ideas. Often in an executive’s career, ideas generated were ‘shelved’ due to a number of reasons, e.g., no time, no resources, no solution, etc. An opportunity to exchange such ideas in the ARC program by one member may find reciprocal resonance from another, resulting in the realization of what may be something unreachable before.